Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 FINLEY IS THREE!!!! We had a wonderful party for her in Delta. Do you see this amazing cake?!??? A close wonderful friend made it for her, it was so special to have, everything was edible! Thank you so much Darla you are so amazing!!
 Finley couldn't wait to really dig into her cake, she kept stealing frosting from the bottom! Also when we were trying to lite the candles she had a sneezing fit ha ha right by the cake!
 Look at this amazing amazing cake!!!!
 Finley at first was kissing her giraffe, below, but then she just wanted to have a little taste of it! It was so cute she shared with all her cousins and her Great Gpa!!


And we also tasted it!! We had a wonderful party, it was super funny I was making homemade pizza for the dinner. I asked my mom to use her yeast, I didn't bring mine down with me. Well as I start making the pizza it was different, I couldn't decide what it was but my dough would usually rise a little and it would be fluffy and nice. Not this dough I had already mixed up three batches and it was not good!! I cook two of them, people ate them but they just were not my usual delicious pizza. I looked at the yeast, it said best used by: August 1994!!! 18 years, are you serious mom, 18 years to keep it!! Ah, Ryan made this comment which I thought was really funny, "do you know that you were probably with your mom, a small child when she bought this and now you are using it to make Finley her birthday dinner!!!" How funny is that I was seven when we purchased that, and now my three year old shared in it also!!
Finley is such a character, says and does the craziest things, her favorite thing is riding her bike that she got on her birthday!! We go on bike rides during the day and she'll ride for miles!! She has been potty trained since March, we had to use the cold shower method, but she went from not wanting to pee in the potty to fully trained, even through the night!! It is the best so much easier without diapers!! She talks all the time, singing and dancing all day! She also is a princess, she dresses herself and she wants to wear dresses and her fluffy skirts, makeup, always! I just love her!! Happy birthday Finley.

4 comments:

Darla said...

Oh I am so happy the cake was enjoyed by all...and I am sure the Giraffe loves his kisses. thanks so much for choosing me to make her cake love you guys

Hayley and Zachary said...

Lacey that is such a cute cake! Holy crap, she is 3! Geez how time flies! You look great with your adorable fam. Miss you!

Aimee said...

I can't believe she is 3! Happy birthday Finley! What a cutie. And you look amazing, as always! I need to see you one of these times you're in Delta!

Cole and Amy said...

That cake is amazing! Super cute pics!!! We need to get together sometime soon.

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE