Friday, June 29, 2012

 Me, Maggie Miriam and Crystal all ran the Dirty Dash this year, it was so much fun! We took a waterproof camera with us but I haven't gotten around to scanning them! I will though

 Finley just playing at the Rez!! She loves water a lot.
 It was Ryan's birthday this month!! We had a great little party for him, thanks to all that came! He is so amazing and not just cause it was his birthday, but everyday!! He puts up with all my craziness, and there is a lot of it as of late! We are on our second month or our second try of fertility pills. First we tried Clomed for three months, obviously it didn't work! So this time our Dr decided to try Famara, we tried it last month, it didn't work, I have to get my blood taken every month to see my ovulation range, last month I was at a 9 optimal range is 11, but they were hopeful that I might get pregnant. Well here it is month two and this pill makes me so sensitive, I cry at nothing, really I was on the treadmill running and a commercial for optum came on with the little girl and her liver transplant, just crying running it was horrible. And of course there is the what would you do?, cry like a little baby when people step in!! I have cried before every Chem test and just been so crazy and Ryan just says "thank you for trying to get pregnant for us," he is just so cute!! I love him so much!!
 Fish Lake 2012!!! Kodi and Finley





 Finley was not impressed with the fish at first!! But we had so much fun, it took my whole body to  reel in the first!




 She warmed up to them though!!
That my big first I caught Oh YA!! Thanks Kris for letting us crash in your trailer!

No comments:

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE