Saturday, April 14, 2012

For Good.

As I am I listening to this song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzrGFQysfYU&feature=fvwrel ) I can't help but think of my "Homegirls"! In the picture above is Ellie, I met her at Snow College my first year there, she has been such an amazing example in my life, she is the first person that took me to church since I had stopped going when I was 11, it wasn't her throwing it down my throat as it had been done before it was just a simple invite. She shared her testimony with me on several occasions and I still can remember the strong spirit that was present. Ellie and I had one whole semester with just me and her, she showed me how to cook and clean (Ryan thanks you). She and I got pregnant at the same time and had our daughters one day apart. She is so amazing I can't even express how much she means in my life. I will never forget all the positive she showed me about life, she changed me for good because I know her!
These are the Homegirls, so many memories with each of them. Sarah, also met her my first year, then I was her roommate the second year(she loved my lamp, just ask her and Typon), she is one of the strongest, sweetest girls I know. She helped me through a rough part in my life, without judgement(even when I was completely CRAZY), I know that no matter what she is there for me. I have been change for good, because I know her.
Shalie, the craziest, funniest girl ever. We share a deep love of music, always jamming out, even when her CD player got stolen out of her car, boombox all the way to Blanding!! She is always smiling and wanting to have fun in any situation I know that she will think of something wonderful in it! Happy Feet six times?!? ok.... Ni Nove Nou!! I have been changed for good, because I know her!
Nik Nak, All I want for Christmas is You, sung at the top of our lungs all across Snow Campus!! I think she still has a wonderful dance video that we all made one late late night, thanks Red ha ha! I have been changed for good, because I know her.


Hayley!!! She is my roommate from my first year at College, and I know that without her I wouldn't have made it that year!! She is from my hometown and I think I talked to her a handful of times through out High School and then we got this brilliant idea to be roommate, best choice EVER!!! Hayley and I shared so many experiences, she is the first person that I went clubbing with, even in a snow storm and a 360 on the freeway!! Helping out neighbors use there milk and cereal before it went bad...ha ha!! Hayley and I had so many sleep overs cause we would get scared, she made me feel at home!! I have been changed for good, because I know her!

I love each of these girls more than memories or words could ever communicate. I think of them always, and I know that even though we don't talk every day that they love me and will always be apart of my life! Thank you all for the wonder examples and the friendship that you have so graciously given me. I love you!




2 comments:

Hayley and Zachary said...

Lacey, this post made me tear up. It feels so long ago, I sure miss everyone. Thanks for this post and woah do I look different lol Love you always! Don't forget the sweet memory of you driving me to the hospital cause I had extreme food poisoning and then me passing out. You sheltered me on the side of the road until the ambulance came and stayed by my side till my family came. Aww sweet memories :)

Giblette's said...

Lace Face!! You are too sweet. Loved your post...we had so many good times and late nights. I miss you and can't wait to see you again.

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE