Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finley will randomly put this tutu on over whatever she is wearing and just tromp around the house! Its so cute.

New things that have happened in our family, we moved, yet again!! But we moved to an area that we LOVE!! Daybreak, its such a cute community. My family was so amazing, top notch is my mom, she came up to take care of me after my surgery and packed up my whole house, she is amazing!! My surgery was elective, one that I have wanted forever!! Got my boobs done! It was a lot more painful than I thought but except for being bruised and my underarm's being in pain still they are WONDERFUL!! I have been really really bummed about not being able to get pregnant, and as my girl Hayley pointed out well at least now you have twins!! I am still trying to be positive about the whole thing, but it gets hard that we conceived so easily with Finley and now its impossible! We have been looking into adoption or foster care, we really want another child and for Finley to have a sibling. Ryan is such an amazing dad and he truely deserves more children, he gets so excited thinking about all that we could experience with our family, sports, vacations, holidays and so much more. Finley needs a sibling, NEEDS one, she is so playful and dramatic she needs someone to pick on and fight with and experience all the joys of siblings. I love all my siblings, they are crazy and mean but no one else has me back like them, I know through all of life they will love me like no one else, Finley deserves that! I hope one day we get the opportunity to have another child and Finley to have a sibling.

2 comments:

Hayley and Zachary said...

HOOOORAY! You got your boobs done! I am so sorry to hear about not being able to conceive, but whatever happens is for a reason (cliche, I know). Thanks for mentioning me in your blog lol I miss you and am glad you posted. Let me know how the recovery is going.

Erin said...

I figured it was my sister who said the "twins" thing. I will be getting myself some "twins" at some point in the future.

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE