Friday, September 30, 2011

Lately

We went to our friends wedding last weekend, it was so nice to see old friends again. We danced and danced, which I love, dancing with Ryan is one of my favorite things. It came to the end of the night and they had their wedding in this really cool old building, and we had explored into the basement, taking this old elevator down and there was boxes and boxes of shoes so at the end of the night we tied them on the back of there car. It was so funny!!!
Just a photo shoot at the wedding, my mom had Finley for the weekend so this is what we sent this to her to say goodnight, I am so grateful for my mom and all of my family, they support me and through everything and no matter what we need they are just there.
My amazing husband gave me a great surprise along with our dancing at the wedding he got us tickets to the traveling Broadway that was at the Capital theater, it was amazing!!! I love musicals and plays, I believe I got that from my Grandma, we always enjoyed going together, man I love my family!!
I was trying to study the other day and Ryan was being chatty Kathy/ singing the most random songs. So to assist him in quietness I taped his mouth shut haha we got a great laugh out of it. I started school at the end of August and have really been liking it. I am just taking two classes one has a lab, so I have school Monday thru Thursday at night.
These are our bunnies!! The white one is Gypsie, Ryan bought her at the fourth of July from Gypsie's traveling in the park!! I thought that our Gypsie was lonely so I waited til a lady was selling new ones in my home town and I went and got one. I asked Finley what she wanted to name the dark one...and with out even thinking she said Chocolate Milk!! And so we have Gypsie and Chocolate Milk.
This was the main thing about my post tonight, I didn't want to forget this today, Ryan goes to work everyday and we walk him out to his car and we each give him a kiss and a hug and then he goes to drive off and he always rolls down the window and Finley always wants one more kiss so through the passenger window she goes to get a kiss, but today she was not liking that her daddy was leaving for work. She crawled into the car and onto his lap, she cried and cried when I had to take her out of the car for him to leave. It broke my heart but at the same time made me so happy, I never had a moment like this in my life, and so I am so glad that Finley will get these precious moments most people take them for granted they always had it so they don't realize how wonderful it is to see a dad and daughter bond so tightly. Finley was pretty clinging to her dad all day, I loved it, loved seeing her hold her dad and grab at him and just wanting him close to her. She truly is a daddy's girl, and I am so glad she gets that in her life!

No comments:

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE