Sunday, October 23, 2011

For my MOM

This post is mostly for my mom, she is always telling me to update this more often!! So here is to you mom, I hope you are enjoying work! LOVE YOU.

Our niece Meah turned 4 this year so we went to her party, this is all the kids eating there cake and ice cream at Gma's house.
This is the newest bunny, Choco Milk, named by Finley!
4 Generations! Love my family
I wanted to document this, its a big day for us and we will tell Finley, and probably her dates about her Boo, as she called her binki, Well this last week we came home from the store and we were putting things away and I had an empty box of cream cheese, well Finn climbed up on the counter and she had her boo, next thing she says is garbage mom, I turned around and grabbed the box from her, she no longer had her binki, it was in the box! I told her that if we threw it in the garbage that it would be gone forever, but she just kept repeating it so I had her throw it in the garbage. October 20, 2011, the last day she had her Boo. She has asked for it but we just remind her that she threw it away. That was a lot easier than I though it was going to be!!
Ry's parents came for a visit! While they were here, we celebrated Christmas, we had a great dinner and opened gifts! It was lots of fun, Thank You!
This weekend we went hunting! Thank you Gma for making this vest for Finn, her hunter orange.
Kodiann and Finley saying Cheese for the camera.
Family photo hunting, right after we started the fire!!
Where are the Girls.
After 3 hikes we finally got a deer!! This is the hoof.
Kris's turn to drag it out. Of course KC had to hit it so far from the trucks. We had to drag this thing about half a mile. I helped KC drag it, each of us took one side of the horns for a while, up until he ran me through a sage brush which I fell onto and he just couldn't be bothered with that and up over the deer went over me! So I just ate it in the sage brush and then he runs me over with a dead deer, didn't stop to help me up, had to keep the momentum he said. That was the end of my dragging days, bruised up the whole side of my leg, I just went really fast to the trucks to get help!
Here is the beaut, it was so much fun, hiking the mountains trying to push the deer/elk out! I love the times we get to go and do these things it brings us closer as a family! and I just LOVE my family so much!!

1 comment:

Giblette's said...

I love the picture of Fin with the deer leg! It was sooooo good talking to you today! I wish I lived closer!! I miss you lots!

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE