Thursday, September 15, 2011

Over Labor Day we went to The Zoo, and Finley loved it! I hadn't been to the Zoo since Finley was a week old with my family in Arizona.

We went to the discovery park inside the park and Finn went down this big slide, she really enjoyed her day, I couldn't upload the picture of her and Ryan going down together but it was cute.



Loved drinking out of the lions mouth!



Finley loved the baby elephant, kept asking to ride it! ha ha I could just imagine that.



Finley knew the names of most of the animals but she is really obessed with Giraffes! She freaks whenever she see's one, it might be on the tv or in one of her books but man does she love them!


Dad giving Finley a better look at the long horned goat!






Family picture at the ZOO, Finley's face us priceless!!



Kodiann and Finley playing in the pool together! We went to a party with my brother Kris and it was at a pool and these girls did not want to get out for anything!!



Everyone were punks for this picture, but we went on a sibling trip to our cousins wedding in Colorado, it was a nice trip. Me, Mariah and Kris all stayed together and it was Jenna and KC's anniversary weekend so they had there own, duh!



This is us at the wedding! we really had fun together, no matter what my siblings say!! We are a tight family and really we all get along for the most part.


Other than the Zoo and the trips to Delta, Ryan Finley and I just hang out, I am back in school at nights so Finn and Ry get good bonding time together. School is going good and I am glad that I finally went back, both Ryan and I will be in classes next semester so its going to get a bit more crazy around here. We have been trying to get pregnant for a while and it hasn't happened yet, which is sad for me, every month I convince myself that I am, and then its that much harder every month, even when I say oh heck lets not try lets just have fun, which it is fun trying, but then I still do it every time. I know that when it is time we will have one, I just get to excited for the whole process to see what its like this time, and to see Finley interact with a baby. I really had a hard time when Finley was new, and I really think about how fun it will be with family and friends so much closer! I'll get my mom for more than just a week, well thats what I say I guess I'll have to ask her ha ha. But we are enjoying Finley as she grows and learns new things, and we really love being so close to family, I make a trip to Delta as much as possible!!

No comments:

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE