Thursday, March 31, 2011

CABO

We're leaving on a jet plane....well we left on a plane actually, but who cares cause it was to Mexico! Ryan and decided that since we didn't go on a honeymoon we'd go for one almost 3 years later!! It was so wonderful to have time just me and him, even though I was so freaking sad to leave Finley, in fact I cried all the way back home after dropping her off and the first night in Cabo. We left on Feb 18, we had to expedite my postport so that it would be here in time, and we came back on the 25, after delays and almost not making it back to the country.
This is our wonderful suite!
The first day I did water aerobics and this is the picture Ryan snuck up and took of me! The guy that was leading it was funny but kinda made me nervous when he said if he couldn't hear us counting he was going to kiss us, I haven't had that situation come up before so I was like think what would I do! I was really LOUD after that!
Our first day, white as ever! Just waiting for our drinks before we go lay out some more.

So we get already to go to the show and dinner that the hotel was putting on, and I stumbled upon this, if you can't tell what it is I'll tell you, Octopus! I tried it, Ryan wasn't having it and after my first bite I was not having it either!
How cute is my husband! I super love him. I don't know why but this picture should go in the dictionary for LOVE. I just love how his hand is on my neck and how his eyes crinkle, Oh how I love him.
My view every day laying out!
Stranded on a boat taxi waiting for our turn to go on the parasail!
We took our camera up with us so that we could get pictures.
up up we go!

The Arch and lovers beach over view!

So funny story, this boat was docked and we were told that it was Ryan Secrast and Juliann, nope it was not, but we didn't get this info before telling a whole boat full of people that it was theirs. We never did find out whose it was we got different answers everytime we asked so we gave up! But it was sick, with a helicopter on it!!
Sunset cruise! That turned into a booze cruise, we were told it would be romantic an intimate. NOPE, but it was so fun to dance with Ryan, even if there was a old drunk couple that would fall into you. But Gramps did have some sweet moves!


Randi the lion!
I tell Ryan lets pose, I pose and Ryan followed the same exact pose. We laughed so hard about it, I guess you had to be there.

SAD FACE!! Our last day in Cabo. Waiting for our shuttle to come and get us.
These pictures uploaded backwards, this was the last pic we got waiting in the airport, so bored!


So we had so many delays, we almost didn't get out of Mexico!
Our last day 4 cruise ships docked, good day to leave cause we had no view what so ever! I really really enjoyed going on this trip, I mean who wouldn't love it! I was sad to leave, and know that I was going back to the freezing weather, but I was so excited to see Finley. We are hoping to go on a family trip some where soon, I can't wait to have her experience things with us!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You guys are so much fun! I'm glad you got to go on your honeymoon finally!!! Miss you!

Aimee said...

What a fun trip!! I'm jealous. And you guys are so cute, I love it!

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE