Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4:55 AM

Its very early in the morning 5:23 AM to know exactly, Why Why am I awake?!? Finley sleeps in a big girl bed now and some times she will climb out of her bed and come into our bed, and I love it when she gets cuddley (not sure thats a word) so usually I will just put her in the bed with us and go back to sleep... This morning she came in at 4:55 am, I pulled her into bed with us but I could tell she was awake, like not going to go back to sleep right now awake, but I was so groggy and wasn't wanting to be awake myself, but thats the funny thing, one thing can happen and you are wide awake, the smallest of things, a small hand touching your cheek.... When Finley is restless I will tickle her face til she is asleep, and that is what she was trying to do for me, I felt so much love in that moment it made my heart just swell. I started to to smile, and it was over she thought it was a game and here I am posting about this on my blog. I tried to move so that I was next to Ryan in the bed and she got upset telling me, "move mommy move." She climbs over me and onto her dad, I will upload the picture of what I rolled over to see later, but she was laying across his chest like a cat, curled up just like a cat! It was so cute I took a picture, but it didn't last long and now we are watching Tangled as a family, Ryan is sleeping on the couch, and I never thought I would say this but Thank you Finn for waking me up this morning.

No comments:

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE