Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finley

This is my baby she was like 6 months probably...close to that. She is so wonderful, I mean look at this beautiful baby. I am thinking more and more about my little girl, how she is growing up so much, she is a true blessing to us.
This post is probably really random, but I am leaving Finley for the first time for a week and I am having a really hard time with it. We are going to Cabo for six days and I am really excited to spend this time with Ry and Finley will be with my mom, and second family in Delta and will be very well taken care of no doubt! I am just struggling with missing her.
She does some of the cutest things, she closes her eyes and walks around the house just closing her eyes and then spins in circles.
She pulls this bear every where, sitting with him and puts him in her high chair, She is so DANG cute.
Look at this amazing kid. I really can't get enough of her and I will miss her so much while we are in Mexico. This post is more for me then anything cause I just brag about her.

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is so adorable,and getting so big!!! You will be fine in Cabo. I had a few days that if I let my toughts wander I got teary eyed and super homesick for Abby. But trust me, you will enjoy your 6 weeks of freeom. Besides she will love you that much more when you come home to her! Hope Cabo is amazing!

Heather said...

I meant 6 days. :)

Kimberlee said...

I totally understand. Josh and I are going on a cruise this summer, and I am already dreading leaving Asher. Good luck!

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE