Thursday, January 27, 2011

LONG overdue

Our CHRISTMAS tree and stockings made by my mom!
So I just wanted to catch every one up quickly cause if I don't do this now I won't update it cause I'll feel overwhelmed if it gets any farther behind, and just forget about it!
Classic picture of my Gma, She seems to have her eyes closed in every picture and I love it!
This dress is the one that my Gma made for Finley and she loves it!! So I went over to Johnson's and had our second family and she didn't do very great! was not interested in holding still or smiling when the camera was up, AH!
So these are mine and Ryan christmas PJ's but Fin wasn't ready for bed and I had to go to work so we wouldn't be home for the night time so we did it earlier in the day.
Christmas morning!
Finley loved helping put the ornaments on the tree but then she just wanted to take them off and move them every where so after stepping on a ton of those little metal hooks I put all the ornaments out of her reach.
So this year we had our first Christmas tree, the first year we were married we lived with another couple and so we didn't have a tree, then our second year we had a fake office tree well bush type, we even put lights and ornaments on it but it wasn't a Tree. So after last christmas we went out and got us a discount tree! So here is Ryan putting up our FIRST tree!
Cute mom and baby!
Then Finley helped me make the cupcakes for my birthday, we made a whole bunch of different frosting and decorated them with The Johnson family!
So this goes back to Halloween, we were a family of pumpkins!! It was so much fun to go around trick or treating but it was short lived, it was raining and no fun. So we went to our neighbors and then we just handed the candy out at the door and then went to Julie and Derek's house to trick or treat!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Girl, I almost forgot you had a blog! haha Finley is getting so big!! I made my blog private, so if you want an invite I'll e-mail you one. Glad you guys are doing well.

Holly Belnap said...

I FOUND YOU!!!

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE