Sunday, October 24, 2010

Johnson's went to the BEACH...

We went to the beach the first part of October. It was so much fun, to be able to experience Finley's first time at the beach, on the sand and in the water. She loved every minute of it. From chasing the birds to hanging out with all her cousins! Ry and I also loved it. The sun and beach is my favorite thing!
The sunsets were amazing, we all looked for the green flash that is supposed to happen just as the sun goes down but we must have blinked cause we did not see it!
Finley wasn't so sure about the water the first few times she touched it but then once she got used to it, that was all that she wanted to do! So Gma Robbie was more than willing to take her down there and play with her.
Mommy and Finley playing in the water, don't mind that my legs look so so white!! ha ha
Finley and the sunset.
Gpa Jim was amazing with Fin, going on walks on the beach, chasing birds, she loves him!! By the end she was more willing to go to him than me!
Family shot
Ok so the water was so cold, thankfully I had a wet suit when we went out to boogy board!
Ryan would dig a hole in the sand and Fin would jump right in it, so he decided to bury her up to her neck! She did ok at first but once she realized she couldn't move her arms she freaked a bit!

Me and Ry
I was throwing Finley up to fly like the birds, she is obsessed with birds down every time we see one in the sky she wants to go after it.
Finley loved hanging out with her cousins! Siera so cute
Mike was holding Jaxson and he didn't have a chair so he dug a hole in the sand and made one, if only he had a head rest perfect chair!
Sadie and Finley playing in the sand
While we were in Cali, Ry and I went to Magic MT. Thanks to Ry's parents for watching Finley for the day. I love the rush of roller coaster, my fav one at Magic MT was X2 it was so fun, we went on it like 3 times in a row. But I also had a least fav, it happened to be Ryan's fav, Goliath.... It wasn't bad there was a huge drop and I did good with that but then there was like a place were you go in a circle a bunch, almost like water going down a funnel, and the G force was to much for me and I blacked out!!! Ry didn't believe me until we went on it right before we left and these 2 girls behind us black out too!! But it was a great day, no lines to get on the rides, we went on all of them!





Ryan had to help me get into the wave cause I didn't have any fins and my kick didn't have enough force to get me in.
Finley's very first day at the beach!!

This is how we got back and forth with everything to the beach!

Surfer baby!!

It was an amazing time, and we are grateful that we got the opportunity to see everyone (missed you Lindsey, Jed and Hali). We really enjoy family and for everyone to get to see Finley grow and get to know her. We'd like to thank Robbie and Jim for providing the house for us!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun. Finley looks so big! It's weird our babies are toddlers now! Miss you guys!

Aimee said...

Awww, I LOVE THE PICTURES!! I love it when you update your blog. Fin is so stinkin' cute & I love seeing her gorgeous eyes & smile!!

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE