Sunday, September 19, 2010

This post is long and is all over the place!!

Hooray Sophie and Finley finally met!! When we first moved here we met Ellie up at a park and they got to play!!
Also this summer we went to Bear Lake for a couple of days Finley played way hard finally crashed out.. which never happens so I was way happy to hold her!
Finley and Teva playing on the beach, loved eating the sand.
Hooray for me getting up on the wakeboard. Didn't want to fall the water was freezing!!
This was our camp! Finley did so good in her play pen, but it was hard in the morning when she would wake up and cry, had to get her up right then, so that she wouldn't wake up everyone in the KOA.
She got this stroller for her birthday, and she loves to put shoes in and just push it every where!
We have quite an aggressive baby, if you lay on the floor she comes up and attacks you ha ha can't help but laugh!
We had our 2 year anniversary so we decided to try something new and we went to Joe's Crab Shack, it wasn't that great! But we enjoyed the environment!

Yay for being married to my best friend for 2 years! He is amazing, we fit each other so well, it's not always perfect and who would want it to be, boring!


My sisters dog had puppies and we went down and my mom was puppy sitting, Fin wasn't way sure about them cause they were always licking and nipping at her. But she did like to be around them.
Our beautiful baby girl. This summer has been so full of adventures and fun. I didn't want it to end but now we have more adventures for the fall.... I got a job! its only on-call but I am way excited about it. Ryan is still really enjoying his job and we are getting geared up for the winter!! Brrrr not excited. this post was just to catch up til this point I may have missed things and they may come up later....

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I love the picture of Finley pushing the shoes in the stroller! So cute!

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE