Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our life

 Finley turned FOUR!! She had a big party with all her cousins!
 We went to a splash pad and then went back to Gpa and Gma Johnson's for cake.



 When everyone started to sing to her she got embarrassed. She doesn't love to be the center of attention!



 Finley's Big Birthday present!! A trampoline!
 Every year we have a big party with her cousin's and friends and then on our actual birthdays we go and pick out a treat, having our own little family party!
 I love when I find these two like this!!
 There is something so peaceful to me about Finley on a swing. She is so care free, I love it!!
 She takes after her dad in love of movies and popcorn!! Every time we go by the movie theater she always asked if we can go to the movie.
 Ryan also had a birthday!! We decided the night before that we would give him one of his gifts, so Finley took it down to him, he opened it and then I went and got into the shower..... When I came back downstairs all his presents were around him. Finley had come up and taken each one down to him!! He had no presents on his actual birthday but she was way happy for giving him all his gifts!!

 I have been trying to teach Finley the importance of a clean room and helping me clean it up, I asked her to clean it and she took everything off the floor and put it on her bed!! Ha she was so happy that her floor clean!
 She got into the acrylic paints!!! AHHH is what i hear from Ryan's mouth so I come down the stairs and find Finley like this!!!! Some how she managed to keep it all on the paper or herself, none on the carpet!!

 Lots of time with cousins swimming!! They wanted to put the sunscreen on each other.
 Finley and Luah continue to love each other!! They fight like siblings sometimes it drives me crazy!!
 We love warm rain!! And it was pretty much a flood for us!!
A pool is good, A trampoline with sprinklers is good.... but together they are the best!!!
Randomly we decided to peer pressure my sister into dying her hair black!!!
And of course I am a professional hair dresser.... ha ha

More swimming with her cousins!!
She also got her own head phones.
Went to Lagoon!!
Shared a milkshake!!
Weddings!
Finley had her first dentist visit! She did great, no cavities!!
My siblings, always a photogenic group!
The night before Finn's first day of school, we measured her on her wall so we could see the beginning of the year and the end!!
We went school shopping and Finn saw these pants she fell in love with them!! So naturally she wore them for her first day of preschool. Her teacher is Ms. Rachel, she really is enjoying the time away from me I think, wants to go every day!!
And then there is this.... We are still on our journey trying to have another baby. We went to a new Dr, from Reproductive Care Center, and have been through every test there is. I was told by other dr's that I had PCOS, that wasn't correct. Then I was told by another that is was Endometriosis, also false. Turns out my body is completely healthy, no reason why I shouldn't be getting pregnant..... I was happy that it turned out that I have a functioning body but there was also sadness, why then was I unable to have a baby?? So this last month we did more fertility meds pared with an HCG injection and we did an IUI.
Ryan had to give me the injection, I had a small panic attack!! Finley's face says it all!!

And here was a practice one before I really let him do it, haha it wasn't a fun experience but it was funny. Ryan panicked a little and pressed really hard to get the stuff in out of the needle, it won't go in, it won't go in! It did and I ended up having a bruise from the shot.(Below picture)

No comments:

About Us

Ryan and I had a celebration on August 8, 2008!! Married, another celebration on June 14 2009 when we welcomed Finley Hoyt Johnson into the world...and then the greatest celebration when we were sealed in the Manti Temple as a family eternal on October 8, 2009!! We are living each moment happy as ever in Utah. Ryan works for a mortgage company and I work as a care tech, and Finley is just growing growing growing!

LOVE

LOVE